Yes. Just send us your transcript(s) or a listing of your prior studies and we can help you determine where you would best begin the A.A. track and what courses you would need to complete. Keep in mind, high school courses do not ordinarily qualify for college credit (nor towards an A.A.), but they generally will count towards obtaining your high school diploma (or home school equivalent).